Bush Truck Leasing is proud to support the Independent Owner Operators of IMC Companies with great truck solutions and flexible lease-to-own services. Call or click to get more information and a free, no-obligation price quote on any of our trucks. We look forward to the opportunity to support the success of your business!
Freightliner Cascadia 126 Tandem Axle Day Cab Tractor
Engine: DD13 12.8L 470 HP Diesel Engine
Freightliner Cascadia 126 Tandem Axle 72" Double Bunk Sleeper
Engine: DD15 14.8L 505 HP Diesel Engine
LEASE-TO-OWN: HOW IT WORKS
Our goal is to make the lease-to-own process simple and fast. We gather only the necessary information and we make quick credit decisions.
WHY LEASE-TO-OWN ?
- To build up equity in your truck
- To budget your fixed lease payments
- To take advantage of taxable deductions from your lease
- To reserve capital through leasing
- To get the right truck configurations (shelves, doors, ramps)
- To protect yourself against fluctuating rental rates
- To showcase your brand, not the rental company’s brand
- To take advantage of a low initial investment
- To get unlimited miles
- To leverage our buying power
LEASE APPLICATION STEPS
- Independent Owner Operator fills out credit application via phone, mail, fax or online
- Bush Trucks provides credit approval within one (1) business day
- Upon credit approval, Bush contacts Independent Owner Operator to review details of the lease (e.g. terms, rates etc.)
LEASE AGREEMENT STEPS
- Bush Trucks prepares lease contracts & sends out via overnight delivery or email
- Independent Owner Operator signs and sends back with initial investment & proof of insurance
- Bush Trucks delivers the truck to the desired location
- An online survey is sent to the Independent Owner Operator to provide feedback on the quality of service received
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS IS EASY
PHONE IT IN | FAX IT ON | CLICK IT IN | WHATEVER IS EASIEST FOR YOU!