LEASE-TO-OWN YOUR ROUTE TRUCK
After more than 50 years of experience supporting Independent Businesses, we make the process simple whether you’re needing 1 truck or 20 trucks. Our application process is easy and our payment options are flexible so you can get your truck on the route !
Why Lease-to-Own ?
- To build up equity in your truck
- To budget your fixed lease payments
- To take advantage of taxable deductions from your lease
- To reserve capital through leasing
- To get the right truck configurations (shelves, doors, ramps)
- To protect yourself against fluctuating rental rates
- To showcase your brand, not the rental company’s brand
- To take advantage of a low initial investment
- To get unlimited miles
- To leverage our buying power
Whether You Need 1 Truck…or 25 Trucks
We Make it EASY. Just Watch !
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS IS EASY
PHONE IT IN | FAX IT ON | CLICK IT IN | WHATEVER IS EASIEST FOR YOU!
HOW IT WORKS
Our goal is to make the lease application simple and fast. We gather only the necessary information and we make quick credit decisions. Outlined below are the steps in our simple lease application process:
LEASE APPLICATION PROCESS
- You fill out our quick credit application via phone, mail, fax or online
- Bush Truck Leasing provides credit approval within 24 hours
- Bush Truck Leasing contacts you and
- confirms the truck specifications and where the vehicle will be domiciled
- reviews details of the lease (e.g. terms, rates etc.)
LEASE AGREEMENT PROCESS
- Bush Truck Leasing prepares lease contracts & sends out via overnight delivery or by email
- You simply sign and send back the contract with initial investment & proof of insurance
- Bush Truck Leasing delivers the truck right to your designated location
OUR LEASES ARE UNLIMITED MILEAGE...
SO YOU CAN DRIVE AND DRIVE AND DRIVE (WITHOUT WORRIES)
MULTI-TRUCK LEASE? WE MAKE THAT EASY TOO
We understand the ever-evolving growth of your independent business. With that, of course, comes challenges related to scale and complexity, especially when growing your fleet. Here are just a few of the ways we make that easy for you when you need to lease multiple trucks:
- We don’t require financials or P&L statements
- Leases are in the business’ name so it doesn’t tie up your personal credit
- Talk to us about trade-in options or use our Classified section to help sell your truck